3 mars 2008

Message personnel

Je voudrais juste passer un message plein d'amour à ma Mamoe qui est à l'hôpital depuis un petit peu maintenant... C'est bientôt la fin du calvaire Mamoe, j'ai entendu dire que tu cours de nouveau comme un lapin, and I'm very confident that very soon you'll be able to talk again ! Here's a picture of your sister, see, she's been to the hospital too, and for one day she looked like a pirate. I'm trying to take good care on her, I put drops in her eye everyday !


Every one is very well here, Teus and Margaret are going to be grand-parents again very soon (2 weeks ? 3 weeks ? nobody knows !). Here for you a picture of Teus and Tilly :


And one of Jos too : someone built him a step so that he can look over the fence and talk to his neighbour !


Jos and Corrie have a very nice, big and comfortable house now, within walking distance of Rieky, so everything is for the best ! Lynett and Gavin are building a house in Packenham, which is nearly finished. I'have seen Bep twice, she is doing alright two, and I'll probably go and see Heink and Elma in Jingellic during the Easter break. And I'll go to Truus' by the train some time, I don't know when yet, but I heard she's still working as a teacher, she's replacing someone (very active retirement you see!) !

Keep doing the best you can, I'm doing the same here at uni !

Lots of love from me and from everybody

See you soon !


(désolée pour les autres si c'était un peu personnel, mais c'est parce qu'elle le vaut bien ! Et puis je sais qu'elle lira tout ça, on lui imprime mon blog !)

Aucun commentaire: